What are you into? What are you not into? What makes you happy? what makes you sad? What are five things you can’t live without? who is your current crush? What’s your most humbling moment? What’s your idea of a good time? What are your vices? and lastly your top ten bands/singers, movies, tv shows and video games?
1. My work, puns, and beluga whales.
2. Coke addicts, Diet Caffeine Free Coke, coconut water, oontz oontz night clubs, and radical religious types with picket signs.
3. Most things. I’m a happy person.
4. Youtube comments.
5. (Outside of whatever literal things I need to actually be alive) The ability to create and my family — everything else is transient.
6. Just another girl with pouty lips and a Deathly Hallows tattoo.
7. One month into my first job after I graduated college, my boss told me (and I’m para-phrasing here, he was probably more asshole-ish): “Sam, you may have been great where you came from, and you may be great still, but right now you are merely promising, and that’s not worth a shit until you prove there’s something to it. You aren’t anything yet — know your current place at the bottom of the pole so that you can get your bearings well enough to climb it.”
8. Scotch, good company, good music, and heated debates about television.
9. My vices could be your Monday morning — or the other way around.
10. I will list two of each because 10 is too many. Music: Broken Social Scene and Childish Gambino. Movies: Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind and Anchorman. TV: Arrested Development and Six Feet Under. Games: Halo: CE and Perfect Dark.
Since I get several of these in singular question form, thank you for the master-question-spree. May I never have to answer the basics again.